- We will work together with you to devise a study tour which strikes the optimum balance between meeting your aspirations and keeping within the budget available.
- We can also advise you on how best to present your business case for funding to MOD and how to get the best value for money from the finite funds available
- As with any form of training, there must be an element of fun and relaxation and we will help you devise a programme which strikes an appropriate balance between work and play.
- Experience has taught us that the optimum use of time is to be in the field between 0800-1800 – this gives time to visit 3 to 4 stands each morning and afternoon with an hour’s break for lunch in between. Your guide will make full use of the on-board audio equipment to set the scene on the coach en route to and between each stand. We normally aim to eat at 1930 or 2000 each evening – leaving time for a pre-dinner talk/discussion if required – otherwise, your guide will always be available for informal discussion over dinner.
- The MOD is supportive of Battlefield Studies as a training exercise. Funding is readily available – but is understandably subject to strict criteria.
- As an MOD Approved Supplier we understand the funding system, and as a tax payer we fully support the need for proper scrutiny of bids for funding.